Acme is taking the spread of Coronavirus extremely seriously and our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
We are staying well informed of the developing situation and are following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and WHO.
Thankfully our business operations are outdoors so, unless we’re advised differently, we shall continue our services as normal as possible. However, to ensure we minimise the spread of the virus, the following is now implemented;
- We’re following the latest recommendations and asking any employee with even mild flu-like symptoms to self-isolate for 7 days.
- We’ve advised that any employee who has been in close personal contact with someone who has contracted the virus to self-isolate for 14 days.
- As we are a small business if any member of our team is confirmed to have the virus Acme will close for at least 14 days and works will be rescheduled accordingly.
- Are provided with industrial antibacterial wipes for working outdoors and alcohol-based hand sanitising gel and are now using them regularly throughout the day.
- Have been advised to carry disposable tissues and if they need to do so, to cough/sneeze into a tissue and then to throw away in a suitable bin or bag in the vehicle for correct disposal.
- Advised not to shake hands.
- Have been advised to ensure they avoid any contact and stay at least a 2m distance from people on-site other than fellow team members.
- Have been requested not to accept refreshments from customers, in normal times its very welcome but unfortunately these are not in normal times. Our teams will bring their own refreshments.
- Ideally payment at this time should be made via bank transfer, the bank details will be on the invoice and in our Terms and Conditions. If on-line payment is not an option, we’ll make arrangements ‘without contact’ for cheque/cash payments.
Very importantly – please could we ask all our valued customers;
- If we’re scheduled to work for you, and you become concerned that you, or any persons within the property we will be working at, have any of the symptoms that could be or are Coronavirus that you contact us as soon as is possible so that we can then make arrangements to re-schedule your work and therefore ensuring the safety of our team and many others.
- If you’re self-isolating, as advised by the Government, please let us know so we can inform our employees to keep a very good distance and not to come into contact with you.
We thank you for your support and loyalty at this very difficult time for us all.
Mike Evans, Managing Director